The Power of Prayer
Prayer means communicating with God. Prayer is the conduit between God and you. Without prayer, is it possible for you to have a relationship with God? Can a Church be thriving and growing without and active, dedicated prayer culture.
Psm 4:3 - Remember that the Lord has chosen the righteous for his own, and He hears me when I call to Him.
Psm 5: 1-3 - Listen to my words, o Lord, and hear my sighs. Listen to my cry for help, my God and my King. I pray to you, o Lord. You hear my voice in the morning; at sunrise I offer my prayer and wait for your answer.
Psm 55:17 - Morning, noon, and night my complaints and groans go up to Him, and He will hear my voice.
So, how do you request prayer from your prayer family at Rolling Plains?
- Call the Church Office at 740-453-4192. If the office is closed, please select option 2 to leave a message and the prayer request will be received by a team member and added to the prayer chain.
- Complete a purple prayer card during a Sunday worship service and bring it forward to the baskets in the front and it will be prayed over by the prayer team.
- If you are in a life group, please contact your life group to pray with you and for you.
- Leave your prayer request here and we will add it to the electronic prayer chain. Be sure to have an individual's permission before adding specific information about them to the prayer chain.
Prayer Team Requirements:
- Commit to pray for a Ministry Group of the Church, Kelly Lee will discuss Ministry options with you, during your regular devotion time, in the comfort of your own home, in your car, or wherever you regularly do your time of prayer.
- Commit to pray for prayer requests you are made aware of when you are made aware of them.
- You may choose to join the 7:00 a.m. Thursday morning prayer team, but that is not a requirement
How do you join the prayer team?
- Contact the Church Office at 740-453-4192 and we will get you connected to the Prayer Ministry.
If you are interested in learning more about prayer, please pick up a copy of The Circle Maker, Draw the Circle, God Calling, No wonder They Call Him Savior, The Happy Intercessor, Prayer Shield, God Is In The Tough Stuff, The Father Heart of God, or Seeing the City with the Eyes of God.